Saturday, February 18, 2012

Snuggle Up

I've been fighting a cold for a few days - and I took some medicine last night that had me pretty drowsy.  We snuggled up nice and I felt my husband drift off to sleep.  About 5 minutes later he was awake again - and his male parts were also awake.  I was feeling very comfortable but in line with my resolution I was ready if he wanted to.  He didn't ask, I found it very cute that he took some of the blankets and put them between us down there.

If I wasn't feeling so drugged I definitely would have initiated but I really appreciated his taking my need to sleep before his needs.  We fell asleep like that.

At some point during the night I got a little warm - not sure if it was a slight fever  - but I stripped down, which led to some good morning sex.  Guess that is a given when a husband wakes up to his naked wife.

Tonight we are headed to a work party, free drinks and good food.  I work with my brother and sister so some family time thrown in.  Should be a good time.  I have offered to be the designated driver because we have early morning wrestling tomorrow which won't be fun with a hang over.   Looking forward to getting dressed up and headed out on the town...

24

No comments:

Post a Comment