Saturday, April 14, 2012

Back to Reality

So I am back from my mini-vacation.  I had a great time with my friends, sat on the beach, enjoyed a few happy hours and lots of laughs.  Nothing fell apart while I was gone and everyone stepped up to help with my little guys.

Things have been pretty hectic here since I got home and my husband and I have not enjoyed a lot of quality time.  Hopefully that will change tonight.  The house is clean, the little people are already tucked in, I am about to go get a glass of wine and invite the hubby to come and watch a movie with me.

I still haven't described what I have discovered about my cycle and its impact on my drive (and general mood) so that is also on the agenda this evening.

Have a good one - hopefully I will - need to get back on schedule after the time away!

51

No comments:

Post a Comment