Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scored some points this morning

I woke up this morning to my husband crawling back into bed with his very cold hands and assorted other very cold body parts.  It was 6 am and it was cold.  I score wife points today for sending my husband off to work with a smile on his face and hopefully thinking about me all day.  With any luck we can have a repeat performance tonight with me slightly more awake.

Yesterday marked my daughter's last field hockey game - ever.  She will miss playing and I will miss watching her, but she is growing up.

Yesterday was also Halloween.  We had great weather and a great time.  I think the kids went to at least 50 houses - and got to visit with friends and neighbors we don't see very often.  We didn't even get one trick or treater at our house.  We live in a neighborhood that is mostly older folks - nobody ever comes to our house.

I have a Halloween party and wine tasting to attend on Saturday.  I'm taking suggestions for costumes and I am headed out to the Halloween store for ideas and bargains today!

125

No comments:

Post a Comment