Monday, May 7, 2012

Back Home

I am back after a great weekend in Pittsburgh.  This is my 3rd time in Pittsburgh for the marathon and it really is a great city.  We volunteered at the marathon expo, ran the 1/2 and ate some great food.  I highly recommend the Potine Fries at Tonic, I enjoyed these while watching the Caps beat the Rangers, so it was a win/win!  I survived the 1/2 marathon and we raised over $21,000 for Neuroblastoma research.

I arrived back home in time to tuck the little kids in bed and head out for a late night coed softball double header with my husband.  We won one and lost one and I will admit I wasn't at the top of my game because my legs pretty much hated me after making them take the 13.1 mile tour of Pittsburgh that morning.

Got home around 11 and helped my daughter finish the cake pops she was making for her team mate - a first year goalie that had a shut out last week (quite an accomplishment in lacrosse)!  Rolled into bed at 12:30 and snuggled up to my husband - who in his sleepy state poked me in the eye.  He apologized and I said "Would you like to poke me somewhere else?" In true male fashion he was ready to roll in exactly 10 seconds.  So I think I score initiating sex 1 time in May, only 9 more!

We had some new additions to the family today - and yes this is the strangest thing that I have ever received in the mail...




60


1 comment:

  1. That is a initiating point for sure! Well done.

    ReplyDelete