Thursday, December 13, 2012

I may have created a monster

It took him almost the entire year but something clicked last week and I think my husband is finally really in tune to the fact that I am not saying no.  There has been a ridiculous amount of action.

Thursday there was morning sex and bedtime sex.  Friday there was bedtime sex.  Friday into Saturday there was middle of the night sex, morning sex and bedtime sex.  Sunday there was bedtime sex.  Monday there was morning, noon and night sex.  Tuesday there was morning sex.

Morning sex is almost a given now - we missed out on that this morning because I had a client call at 3:45 am to get help with a payroll issue.  I was back in bed by 4:30 but my husband didn't try to wake me up.

He has the day off tomorrow so I am thinking there will be some daytime activity on the schedule for tomorrow.  In fact I should probably go create a 'meeting' in my calendar for that right now.

150

12 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard that it took him 12 months to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be interested in asking him about this in the new year. I wonder if it really just clicked - or if something else has him acting like a teenager again.

      Delete
  2. Heh. Or else he discovered your blog independently, and realizes just how few schtupping days there are left before the New Year. If I suddenly realized I had a blank check, I wouldn't stop adding zeros to it until my fingers cramped up.

    Or maybe you're just that good. Never discount that possibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has no computer - so I'm doubting that. And the resolution is a lifetime change. I highly recommend it for anyone in a committed healthy relationship.

      Delete
  3. That's awesome! Way to go to both of you.

    Are you still planning on filling him in, or just roll with the new found rhythm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - I will share the blog on Jan 1, 2013. Wish me luck!

      Delete
    2. Way to go! Good for you.

      Delete
  4. silver lining here....your husband still wants you and he is still healthy enough to get it up that often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice to be wanted, feels like we are young again!

      Delete
  5. So great! Sounds like a way to stay warm as winter is now upon us.

    ReplyDelete