Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Today is back on track day

After the longest dry spell in recent history I am calling today back on track day.  I have very few meetings today so I can get a lot done - my son has his last baseball game of the season so we will have a nice family outing.  And my husband is currently grumbling as he has his head under the kitchen sink trying to fix a leak.  I think it has been 2 trips to the hardware store so far - so I am guessing he will need some reward for taking on this not so fun task!  Yikes - he just came down and grabbed his phone - he is calling for back up.

I am taking the night off  - chilling some sort of adult beverage before heading to baseball and going to bed with my husband tonight.  Sucks that I have to make an effort to schedule this - but with work as busy as it is  I really have to make sure I put the time aside.

Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment