Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pay Backs

So without going into a lot of detail can I just say that my husband has been very good to me the last two nights.  The sex has been very me focused.  I am going to have to make sure that I return the favor tonight.  He is napping next to me right now so I know he will be rested.  I will likely be working but will make sure to take some time off.  We may have the house to ourselves which will be even better.  My daughter is thinking about taking the little guys to the movies and my oldest is going out with friends.

If I didn't have to work tonight I would have a few glasses of wine first - I have been in the mood for some tipsy sex lately.  I need to unwind after all this work I have been doing, even my computer thinks I am working too hard.  The hard drive crashed at 8:30 Friday night - it is still with tech support and at this point I am hoping they can save some of the data.

Really what I should be doing is working really hard now so that I can drink some wine later.  Yep - that is the new plan.  Get a few things done so I can relax later!

Back to work!

73


No comments:

Post a Comment