Sunday, March 15, 2015

I think I am blushing...

So I just went back and looked at earlier posts from October through December 2012.  So fun to read the posts and comments and remember how exciting this was for me.  Then I realized that some of the things I wrote about actually make me blush when I go back and read them.

In the years since I started this blog there are a few detectives that have found the real me - and there is my husband.  Nobody else knows who Mrs. Yes is and none of my close friends or family know about this blog.  I still pretty much have the ability to say whatever I want, to be BOLD and BRAVE.  But apparently I grew more bold as I blogged and got support from those in the blog world.  I don't feel as bold now, it will likely take some time to build that up again.

I do want to bring back that 'sassy tell it like it is' blogger.  But it isn't as easy as riding a bike - need to ease back into this.

This past weekend just flew by!  We were so busy that I missed national steak and blow job day (March 14th).  We will be rescheduling that holiday - possibly for March 16th.  I would have done it tonight but my husband is sick.  I know he is really sick because I made some of his favorite foods for dinner and he didn't eat anything!

I am headed out of town on Tuesday for a few days in NY to visit family and watch my daughter's team play a few games on the road.  I am so lucky to have a husband that understands my desire to drive all over and see her play.  I really hope he feels better soon because it stinks to have to run the household when you are sick.  I am also thankful that my son and daughter-in-law are living downstairs - I know that if my husband is sick they will step in and make sure that he can relax and recover while they look after the boys and the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment