Friday, October 26, 2012

Out of the Slump

So you will be pleased to know that I feel like we have officially broken out of the boring, maintenance sex slump.  Which has me of course spending much more time thinking about and anticipating sex.  It all goes together.  When in the slump you might think about sex but not in a great way.  The thoughts run more to how long has it been, I'm too tired for it, blah blah blah.

When sex is good the thoughts are - what we will do, how often, can we fit some in before work?

So nice to be in a good sex place right now.

Tonight is my 25th High School reunion.  It is not a big event, we are hitting the homecoming game and then the local bar.  My husband is staying home with the kids and I will leave this afternoon to make the 2 hour trip.  My former neighbor and one of my closest friends is going with me - she is 2 years behind me but we spent our teenage years hanging out so she is the perfect date.

122

No comments:

Post a Comment